Thursday, June 2, 2011

greenwich session branch ( why it is the worst fast food branch in baguio)

June 2, 2011- 6:30 pm
I decided to eat at greenwich session branch( kasi naman gutom na ako) and I am craving for lasagna. ( I was really hoping to get my mood up-comfort food) kaso to my dismay.
1st error: Impolite, boring and discourteous cashier ( wow umpisa pa lang) I think her name was mheg.She was very grumpy, did not look me in the eye, did not ask what i want to order ( I had to tell it myself) she looks very bored with her job ( my god it did not help that she did not even smile at all) did not, as in wala man lang greeting na hello mam, what is your order? i literally had to get her attention (wala naman siyang ginagawa) In fact I thought she was love sick or something so I forgave her for that and ordered.

Error #2 6:30 and their branch is out of stock: Out of stock ng combo meals and worse they dont even know if meron pa o wala ng maioofer sa customer. The first thing I noticed was that she did not apologize and tell me na wala na palang combo b, c and d, hayop combo A na lang ang meron-eh ano na lang tinda nila kanin? but since merong lasagna (feeling garfield kasi ako nung time na yun) i continued my order.
and mind you the lasagna was expensive, medium size P61 peso ( ako din kasi i was crazy to go there, i just wanted a good lasagna)
but i should have settled for other branches like jollibee, atleast my 60 peso would go somewhere na may drinks kesa lasagna lang.

error #3 30 miuntes of waiting for my food to get to me
Wow , seriously it should only take 15 minutes or less...what the heck all of the customers are starting to get grumpy. They had disorganized staff, no hair nets on the staff either.  ANd when the food got to me...

error #4 i ordered for a combo set, Hawaiian pizza, with spaghetti, chicken and rice ( as stated in my receipt)
what i received ( rice na parang 2 kutsara lang ang laman, very small piece of chicken and wala pang 3 tinidor na spaghetti and worse...walang pizza????/
 I had to remind the waiter that the pizza was missing....the waiter (kasi mag isa lang siya) did not know what a combo meal means? this was plain insulting
so yung patience ko nawala na...


what i did? I called the waiter and asked for the manager.

Error #5 they do not have any manager in that place? wala? meaning waiters would be the one to face you just in case you got mad. and i told them what a  lousy service they have, sinabi ko that they should respect their jobs, and if they dont like it, they might as well quit.
We eat there using our hard earned money---and we also deserve the best as customers.


error #6, the 5 errors that i have stated was done to my boyfriends family 6 months ago (shocking) the father of my boyfriend got mad, he chose to get a refund and then they left the place.

terrible customer service. I dont know why? I seriously think that this franchise will close soon. After they have annoyed almost all of greenwich customers.
frankly the food in there was good enough-but customers would not put up with this kind of service if they can go to better places like Chowking and Jollibee...






No comments:

Post a Comment